- By paloma
- 0 Comments
- News Post
Our skip of the week this week, was picked up in Potters Bar. As you can see this skip was overfilled resulting in rubbish hanging over the edges. This makes it difficult for the sheet to fit entirely over the skip which may cause a hazard on the roads on its way back to us. Make sure that you are getting a skip that requires a small amount of space left over so no rubbish tips out when being transported on our pickup trucks.
We at Hurley’s cannot wait for warmer days! Are you thinking of sprucing up your garden ready for summer? Here are 5 of the best gardening tools trending right now!
- SmartFit Telescopic Hedge Shear. Only £32.38. Get perfect, sleek hedges!
- Bulldog Border Fork W/ soft grip handle. £24.95. Perfect light work tool, always essential to keep in your shed.
- Bentley National Trust Lawn & Leaf Rake. £24.99. Nice sized head for assembling leaves and garden detritus in tricky areas. Also good for scarifying your lawn.
- Stainless Steel Hand Trowel. £4.99. An essential tool to own, which is ideal for planting, potting and dividing small plants.
- Trug (40L). Light and easy to carry; a trug is useful for moving compost and weeds, also for carrying your garden tools and for carrying laundry to dry on your washing line in your garden!
So, need a way of deposing all your weeds and compost? Are you in need of a skip? Contact Hurley’s Today!
We Cover Potters Bar, Barnet and many locations across Hertfordshire & North London.