Recycling waste – 5 ways to improve recycling within your home.
- By Emma Hurley
- 0 Comments
- News Post
Here at Hurley’s, we aren’t all about skip hire, we also know a thing or two about recycling waste. Below is our top 5 list to improve recycling within the home.
- Recycling bins – First of, do you have a recycling bin? Without it you may not get very far. Setting up a recycling system within the home is a great way for everyone to keep recycling.
- Plastic bottles are great for recycling – plastic bottles are used for almost everything. Which is why we all need to keep on top of recycling our plastic bottle in the home.
- Buy products that can be recycled or made from recyclable material – ever had that feel good feeling from a
- Find ways of recycling different materials
- Use reusable bags instead of plastic bags – we all have reusable bags lying around the house. Why not grab them before your next shop. You are also saving on buying other bags.